Looking for a copy of the Halloween coloring page calendar? Pop in your email below and it’ll come right to your inbox!
Can you believe October is just around the corner?
I wasn’t a particularly big Halloween person growing up, but now as a parent, I totally get it.
It’s the beginning of the holiday season, there are low expectations for Halloween, and it’s just so. ridiculously. fun.
And of course, my favorite part of it is all my beloved Halloween book collection.
Last year, I launched a Halloween Advent Calendar with Tara from Rad & Happy and it was such a huge hit that I knew it needed to be an annual thing!
This year, I teamed up with Alexa from Pippi Post and she did SUCH a phenomenal job!
I love the bright, happy look of this year’s Halloween Coloring Page Calendar and I hope you love it just as much!
halloween Coloring PAGES Countdown
Let me tell you a little bit about this Halloween Coloring Page Calendar:
- It’s absolutely free! You can download as many copies as you’d like for your personal use (pop your email address in at the bottom of this post and it’ll come right to your inbox). You’re also welcome to print out some Halloween coloring page copies for your neighbors, your classroom or your library – as long as you’re not selling it, we love to see it get used!
- You can print it whatever size you’d like! I have a soft spot in my heart for the 36×48 engineering print which costs less than $7 to print (instructions for printing engineer prints here). But it’s also terrific at a 24×36 size and if you want something a bit smaller, I love an 18×24 because it fits beautifully on the back of a door. You can even print it on a regular sheet of paper with your home printer!
- It’s the best of all Halloween coloring pages! Grab crayons or markers or colored pencils and go to town – there are so many delightful Halloween details and it’s so much fun to color. You can color it all at once at the beginning of the month or do a bit of the Halloween coloring page every day as you read along!
- There is a reading activity every day from October 1 – October 30 Obviously the highlight of the Halloween coloring advent calendar page is reading daily with your children or students. At the bottom of the calendar there is a suggested activity for each day – you can do them in any order you’d like and if you need some book ideas, here is a huge list of my favorite Halloween picture books.
- The numbers 1-31 are hidden in the calendar. Can you find them all?
I hope you love using this as much as we loved creating it – just pop in your email address below and a printable copy will come straight to your inbox!
P.S. Last year’s Halloween Advent Calendar is still available for free too – you can grab a copy here!
If you love halloween coloring pages, you might like these posts too:
- A festive (and super easy!) Halloween dinner
- 20 fantastic book character costumes
- Perfectly spooky Halloween read alouds
Photos by Heather Mildenstein
So excited to have my nieces and nephews use this!