My goal is always to reduce the number of errands I have to run.
If I can get it delivered to my door? I am here for it.
Earlier this year, I started using Thrive Market after having heard about it from various friends over the last couple of years.
I feel like it’s always hard for me to make that initial jump into using something new, but once I get into it? I’m ALL in. (thredUP was like this for me)
Now that I’ve been using Thrive Market for a while, I’m a MASSIVE fan and can’t believe I waited so long to try it out.
All About Thrive Market
Here’s how Thrive Market works.
It’s a membership healthy products online store (an annual membership is $59.95 – which works out to just under $5 per month or a monthly membership at $9.95 per month) and then you have access to all their products.
They also guarantee that if you don’t make back your membership fee in savings in the first year, they’ll credit you the difference when you renew your membership.
They also have a bonus going on right now where you can choose a free gift (about a $15-25 value) when you sign up for a membership. The current gift options are a 10 pack of Chomps (beef jerky sticks), a facial scrub, a cold brew blend or a large bottle of coconut oil.
They sell virtually every healthy living thing you can think of from snacks to supplements, beauty products to pet food, baking mixes to meat, wine to cleaning supplies. It’s truly one-stop shopping.
It’s also SUPER easy to sort by diet or allergies – if you need gluten-free items or dairy-free items or vegan items? No problem. Following a Keto diet or Whole 30? You can filter for products that meet those criteria in about five seconds.
Thrive Market sells more than 6000 products and they’re all 25-50% off the retail price. Shipping is free on orders over $49 and it’ll come right to your doorstep in a couple of days.
Here are a few of my favorite things to order from Thrive Market:
- Bulk Spices. When we lived just down the street from Winco in Arizona, I bought all my spices in bulk, but now it’s a 25 minute drive to Winco and . . . saving a dollar or two on paprika is not worth that to me very often. So having their fresh spices delivered right to my doorstep? Gold.
- School Lunch supplies. My girls pack a lunchbox every day for school and every time I make an order, I let them each choose something to put in their lunch, whether it’s crackers or dried fruit or applesauce pouches.
- Beef Jerky. I take beef jerky with me to work almost every day along and it’s less expensive to buy it from Thrive Market than the grocery store (plus it’s not filled with additives). Chomp is my favorite!
- Curry pouches. I used to buy bottles of curry sauce when we lived in London and they made the fastest easiest dinner. I was thrilled to discover these pouches on Thrive Market for less than my grocery store sells them for and they are DELICIOUS. I keep a half dozen of them in my pantry all the time for back up dinner options.
Thrive Market also has a great referral program. If you refer a friend to Thrive Market, you’ll get $25 of Thrive Cash which you can use toward any order. And your friend will get 25% off their first order. Win-win.
If you liked this post about Thrive Market, you might like these posts too:
- A super simple dinner plan that’s saving my sanity
- My favorite place to buy books at a discount
- The easiest way to do kids clothes shopping
Photos by Heather Mildenstein