I’ve been waiting for this day for months!
The Savvy Summer Sale is here and I couldn’t be more thrilled.
I know as a parent, you want your child to continue to progress with their reading skills over the summer, but it can be so hard to make it happen on your own, whether your child is resistant to working with you (I have a child or two like that) or the days just slip away from you (this happens to me ALL the time).
All three of our younger girls (pre-K, 1st and 3rd) are doing Savvy Reading this summer and it’s such a huge relief to me know that they’ll get the practice and consistency they need without me having to manage it!
If you’ve been considering Savvy Reading, NOW is the time to sign up.
- It’s the perfect time to try Savvy Reading out. I know many of you have been interested in Savvy Reading for a long time but been waiting for the right time – with school out, it’s the best time to give it a spin and then you’ll know if it is something you want to keep up during the school year.
- There are Summer Subscriptions! For most of the year, you have the option to either do month to month or 6+ month subscriptions. But for summer, we have the option to do 2 or 3 month subscriptions, which are cheaper than a month-to-month plan.
- You can stack those discounted subscriptions with an additional $25 off EVERY MONTH of your subscription, whether you choose a 2 month subscription, a six month subscription, or a longer one! Use the code SUMMERSALE at checkout.
- You can choose your start date. You can choose whether to start next week or when your kids get out of school or whatever start date works best with your schedule.
- You can pause your Savvy class as needed. If you’re going on a week long vacation and need to pause, there’s a button on your account to pause until you’re ready to start back up again!
- It’s a FUN way to help your child catch up, stay on track, or enjoy reading. I can’t say enough how engaging and effective Savvy Reading is. I’ll share some testimonials below, but whether your child has struggled with reading, needs help staying consistent with their reading practice over the summer, or wants to keep moving ahead, there is no better way to do it than with Savvy Reading.
If you’ve not familiar with Savvy Reading, it’s real-time reading coaching for children at a reading level between PreK and 6th grade (there is a free assessment to help determine which level they are at).
It’s Monday through Thursday for 25 minutes and you choose a time that works for you (we have classes from early morning through the evening!).
Here are what other families are saying about Savvy Reading:
My son today after class: “You know how they said that kids who think they aren’t going to like it, they like it after one class? Well, they are RIGHT!”
Just have to tell you my 3rd grade daughter who started with Savvy in the 1st grade class just finished reading her first chapter book all by herself! And she could tell me what it was about!! She’s been struggling to read for a while. She desperately wanted to read like her friends and pretended to for a long time. She’s doing so well and catching on s fast. I’m tearful with gratitude for Savvy. Her self confidence has increased tremendously and she’s happier. Thank you from the bottom my heart.
J gets sad on the weekends when he doesn’t have his Savvy class!
He absolutely loves it! He really likes Coach Courtney and is in such a good mood after class is done. That’s the best part. It’s also not a struggle to get him on, he’s always willing and excited, that’s a big deal! He reads more now and has found a book series he enjoys. I’ll even catch him reading to his younger brother. So, so grateful we jumped on this! Whatever you guys are doing, it’s making a difference. Thank you!!
My first grader started with Savvy from the beginning. He was barely at grade level and was struggling after being out of the classroom. I cannot even begin to tell you how much he has grown and improved under Savvy and Ms. Woods. It is literally night and day. He is reading AND spelling all the time now. He put a ton of books on his Christmas list and tells me that he loves to read all the time now and reading of any kind prior to Savvy was a STRUGGLE. We couldn’t be happier with what Savvy has done for him!
6 weeks of Savvy Reading and I just found her reading to herself. My heart might explode. Best decision we made this year for her!
Every time I get a message like this, MY heart feels like it wants to explode too! It’s been the most incredible honor to be a part of this and help kids go from feeling defeated by reading to feeling like reading is their superpower!
I want that for EVERY child.
The sale goes through Thursday night, so if you’ve been considering signing up, now is the best time!
Any questions about Savvy Reading in general or the summer sale specifically? I’m happy to answer them!
If you liked this post about the Savvy Reading Summer Sale, you might like these posts too:
- How to sign up for Savvy Reading
- 6 reasons Savvy Reading might be right for your family
- Why I’m so happy about Savvy Reading
Photos by Heather Mildenstein