You guys don’t make it easy on me! There were SO MANY good book recommendations this week, I could hardly stand it.
So here’s what I’ve picked for the next three months: a classic memoir I’ve been meaning to read for a decade, a new historical fiction novel, and a middle grade fantasy. I’d love it if you read along too!
P.S. I’d already read a few of the good book recommendations from you and have reviewed several of them if you’re interested:
- Bread & Wine (review here) by Shauna Niequist
- The Knockoff by Lucy Sykes and Jo Piazza
- Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- The Raven Boys (review here) by Maggie Stiefvater
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman
- The Graveyard Book (review here) by Neil Gaiman
- Still Alice (review here) by Lisa Genova
- The War that Saved My Life (review here) by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
- The Secrets of Happy Families by Bruce Feiler
- When Breath Becomes Air (review here) by Paul Kalanithi
And if you’d like a printable copy of this list that you can take to your library or screenshot on your phone for easy access, just pop in your email address below and it’ll come right to your inbox!