|In Cedar City|
- When I took my car in because it was overheating at the drop of a hat and they couldn’t find anything wrong, so they just flushed out and replaced some fluid, didn’t charge me, and the car has now not had a problem for weeks.
- Afternoon Tea at the Grand America with my grandparents. Such a lovely afternoon (and many thanks to Bart’s parents for watching Ella while we were gone for several hours).
- Ella, at Top Pot Doughnuts, telling the table next to us, “I eating doughnuts! For breakfast!”
- Spending more time doing some creative projects. It’s been just really relaxing for me to listen to my audiobooks and do something with my hands.
- These creamy strawberry lemonade popsicles. I bought a new popsicle mold at the grocery store a couple of weeks and now I’m obsessed with homemade popsicles.
- This cake stand I got my mom for her birthday – I thought it was just LOVELY.
- Attending three shows at the Utah Shakespeare Festival. I’ve gone with my family many many times since I was a child, and it was so fun to be there for the first time in a couple of years. I’d be hard-pressed to pick a favorite this year.
- The woman who told Ella she had beautiful eyes and asked where she’d gotten them from. Ella exclaimed, “From my daddy!”
- Several home organizational projects. I am just so happy with the changes we’ve made. I will bore you with way too many details about them over the next couple weeks, I’m sure.
- These red maternity jeans. I am rather obsessed with them (and trying to figure out if buying a purple pair would be overkill. . . ).
- Vacations, obviously.
|With her cousin Peanut (Merrick‘s little boy)|