Was it just me or did July race by? (Whoa, just sounded like an old person there, accidentally).
Anyway, Round 2! Time to tell me what to read in August.
A few people asked last time how I picked the winner; I put the number of comments in a random integer generator and then whatever number between 1 and 32 (that’s how many suggestions there were last time) came up, I counted down to that comment and, ta-da! Winner! Ding ding ding!
It can be any genre, any age level, and have been published last week or three hundred years ago. You can pick it because it’s a book that everyone should read or because it changed your life or because it is great literature or just because it entertained you. You can DEFINITELY suggest the same book you suggested last month.
Here’s how it goes:
- Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
- On the last day of the month, I’ll select one comment at random.
- On the off-chance that I’ve already read the book you select, I’ll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
- I’ll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of August.
- I’ll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.
And. . .go!