How is this baby possibly two months old? It’s just not possible.
Rocking Chair // Sheepskin // Pillow // Onesie
A few noteworthy things:
- She is starting to be really smiley, which is basically the cutest thing ever. I went to a blogger dinner in Raleigh with Cotton Inc a few weeks ago and left her with Bart, and when I got home, she woke up and gave me the biggest heart-warming grin.
- She loves to be in her carseat (she actually sleeps in it at night) and if we’re out and about, she’ll almost always sleep the entire time.
- She often does a 12-13 hour night (with a feeding in there somewhere), but it still doesn’t start until usually 10 or 11, so she sleeps all morning long on many days.
- She loves being outside. We’ve gone on a few picnics this month at the Duke Gardens, and she’s happy to be on the blanket and just stare around for an hour or more.
- She is so long. I put her in a little dress of Ani’s on Sunday (it was a 3 month dress that Ani wore at 4 months) and it barely covered her diaper.
- The older she gets, the less she looks like her sisters. She really does have her own distinct face, I think.
My mom says she feels like every mother deserves a third child and I couldn’t agree more – she’s so content, pleasant, and sweet.
We pretty much all think she’s the best thing ever.
Meg ~ Chasing Pink Fireflies says
She's just too cute! With only a few weeks to go until we welcome baby girl #3, you're giving me so much to look forward to!
Oh my goodness, she's adorable. And that onesie is super cute!
Kristin @ Going Country says
My third is awesome too–a sleeping, smiling, totally charming kid. SO glad I had a third, even though it seemed kind of crazy at the time.
Hooray for third children! (I say this with definite bias, being a third myself.)
I think she looks like a mixture of your two big girls…which is how I feel about Crew also. It's so true…everyone deserves a sweet, laid back 3rd baby. So glad she is! And she is adorable!!!!!!
She looks SO MUCH like Ella in that last picture!
Also, just saying… I'm patiently waiting for an "All Ella" post.
(If responding, please email or comment a blog post of mine.)
Sounds a lot like my third baby! Although she's starting to turn into a toddler with an iron will. Still always happy, though 🙂
She is so adorable!
Twinkle, twinkle, Little Star! What a jewel!
heather davis says
This. My dr warned us that allowing babies to sleep in a car seat all night can lead to death. The airway gets restricted when they put the chin to their chest for that long.
Paige Flamm says
She looks so big! That onesie is adorable!
She is a dear!
My 3rd child was most definitely not an easy one. He had sensitivity issues and cried if he was in a room of more than 5-6 people. He needed to be held almost constantly for 18 months! Funny thing, though, is that now that he is 8, he is a blast to be around. He's learned to cope with his sensitivity quirks, he bakes for us, he adores math, and he is the one of my 5 kids most like me!
My second STILL fancies the same sleep schedule. Doctor appointments at 11:00 am are pushing it some days, and we have to wake her up.