Am I the only one who:
– Wishes for winter when it is summer and summer when it is winter?
– Hates wearing skirts to church, but voluntarily wears them on other days of the week?
– Has a rule that my husband must kill any bugs bigger than a pencil eraser?
– Uses the broken air conditioner as a great excuse to go out to dinner since “it’s too hot to cook?”
– Hated naps as a child and now thinks naps are the greatest thing (way way better than sliced bread)?
– Doesn’t hate Monday, but actually looks forward to it?
– Enjoys planning for vacation almost as much as actually going on it?
– Is deathly afraid of birds?
– Secretly loves McDonald’s french fries?
– Has topics you cannot shut your mouth about for the life of you (word to the wise: never ever ever ask me about speech and debate)?
– Goes to a pool party but never actually gets in the pool?