And here we are in 2010 – time for a new year of Tell Me What To Read. You all know the drill, I think. Recommend a book that you think I ought to read, and I’ll pick one at random from the list.
It can be any genre, any age level, and have been published last week or three hundred years ago. You can pick it because it’s a book that everyone should read or because it changed your life or because it is great literature or just because it entertained you. You can DEFINITELY suggest the same book you suggested last month.
Here’s how it goes:
- Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
- I’ll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog later this week
- On the off-chance that I’ve already read the book you select, I’ll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
- I’ll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of January.
- I’ll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.
And. . .go!