Whoa, July. That’s. . .the month I’m having a baby.
Also, I have not even started Little Bee yet because, this may come as a shock, but it’s a hugely popular book and I’m still waiting for a copy to come in to my library. I have put in a request for the hardcover, the paperback, the audio, and the downloadable audio version and none of them have yet appeared. Seriously, though, I will read it as soon as it comes in. Scout’s honor.
In the meantime, tell me what to read in July. You know the drill:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I’ll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog within the next week.
3. On the off-chance that I’ve already read the book you select, I’ll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I’ll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of July.
5. I’ll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.