Today was the first day the air has felt cool! (By which I mean 75 degrees, of course. Oh Texas, you make it so easy to love you).
Which means October is nearly here and thus I need reading material for next month. You know, for the moments when I’m not reading Janette Rallison as fast as I can.
Eat some soup or a pumpkin baked good and also, suggest something for me to read in October:
1. Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
2. I’ll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog within the next week.
3. On the off-chance that I’ve already read the book you select, I’ll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
4. I’ll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of October.
5. I’ll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.