– Why does a good hair morning not in any way indicate the way your hair will look at 6:00 p.m.??
– Why did I eat FOUR donuts today at work? (Follow-up question: Why was I too lazy to make a lunch today?)
– Why do I dislike the thought of going out to meet up with a bunch of gals that I like and that I know I will have fun with? Why do I think it will be more awesome to stay home lying on the couch like a slug?
– Why is my computer STILL doing the delayed type-y thing?
– Why do I have no body temperature between FREEEEEZING and “oh, my goodness, I might pass out from the heat, it’s so hot my KNEES are sweating!”
– Why is my diploma still not here? Why must I suffer so? Why cannot I get the first real academic diploma of my life?
– Why do I cut donuts into pieces, as if I will only eat that one-fifth, when I know full well that I will come back and eat every other piece one by one?
– Why cannot I not find Greek Yogurt anywhere? Because I want to make this! And without Greek Yogurt I am LOOOOOOOST.
– Why did the Internet just go down?
Answer me any of those questions and you will win a prize! A prize of nothing! What could be more wonderful?