- Getting showered, dressed, and my hair done everyday
- Pretending I’m going to eat leftovers that I actually have no intentions of ever eating, but feel too guilty about throwing away before they go bad
- Swinging so high on the swings at the park that I feel like I’m flying (backyard swingsets are never as excellent)
- Making the bed
- Driving the speed limit
- Making bread
- Getting Ella to smile
- Maxing out my library holds
- Wasting time online
What are you good at?
I'm definitely not good at making the bed. I like having my bed made, I just don't like to do it.
I'm good at eating breakfast every day, having an opinion about pretty much everything, and making lists.
Ha! Loved this post.
Things I'm good at: playing princesses, changing stinky diapers, distracting kids to avoid meltdowns, escaping into blogland, getting people to relax in front of the camera.
I'm good at:
* Writing thank you notes
* Letting the mail pile up
* Cleaning out the fridge regularly (except of frosting – we have too much frosting!)
* Making complete stops at stop signs
Peaceful Reader says
You are very good at sharing your thoughts for us to enjoy. By the way, you have a new look. A bit of Spring cleaning…it looks fresh.
Ashley and Dave says
apparently I am good at deleting all my vacation pictures off my camera BEFORE they were saved to my computer. really good at that. *thumbs up*
I'm good at remembering birthdays, eating dessert every day, leaving thread all over the floor after sewing, dressing my baby, and using up lots of cell phone minutes!
I totally do the whole leftovers thing too!
Wow you are good at a lot of the things I'm NOT good at (making the bed, doing my hair every day etc….)
I am good at making a great dinner when there looks like there is no food in the fridge
paying all my bills on time
traveling with only one suitcase (carryon!)
apparently musical callings since that's all I've done for the last 5 years!
Wow, I love this! I finally feel good at some things that you are!
I am also good at ignoring chores to read, eating chocolate, and going to bed early.
I'm good at making butternut squash soup, eating inordinate amounts of ice cream in one sitting, cleaning the bathroom but not the kitchen, wasting time online, not talking on my cell phone when I drive anymore, and passing complicated medications to 23 people in an hour and a half flat.
I love number 2. That would be me also, except now I make a bit bigger batch of whatever and freeze the rest for when the baby comes!
I used to be good at cartwheels and loved to do them with my eldest in our living room. Some day again sort of soon…
I think I'm pretty okay at:
Loving my family, especially my husband and girls
Juggling a lot of priorities
Trying new recipes
Keeping a positive outlook on things (er, most of the time)
Things I'm good at:
– eating breakfast
– waiting until the movie starts (previews don't count) before I eat my candy
– not feeling tired when i'm reading
– (not good at going to sleep at a decent hour if i am reading)
– creating and updating lists
– taking photos
– sarcasm that sounds witty instead of insulting
– sharing (candy, dinner, my feelings, stupid or funny stuff I find online, etc)
Laurie@The Baking Bookworm says
I'm good at …
– creating stacks upon stacks of books behind my bedroom door (unfortunately I'm not good at building bookcases)
– drinking coffee everday
– Harry Potter trivia
– reading every day
– being on time
– getting 3 kids out the door each day … on time
– trying new recipes
– labelling things
Hey I like the new look!
I am also good at wasting time online. I'm good at reading-I read the last Harry Potter book in 8 hours. I'm good at cooking and baking. I'm good at being a friend.
I am HORRIBLE at making the bed. So kudos to you!
things I'm good at:
finding books for E
making a million crafts at once
attempting to take good pictures
I love swinging on swings, but it makes my stomach hurt. Happy love day!
YOU are so good at SO many things…. one of which is being the best Library Intern EVER!!!! And you and Elizabeth rocked my sense of normal by both changing your blogs on the same day!!!! Daughters separated at birth????? xoxo
I'm SO good at the leftover thing. I'm also good at:
– Keeping the parts of the house that are most seen by others clean
– Recycling (I'm very proud of this)
I'm exceptionally good at shaving my legs, every single day. I can't sleep with 2-day prickles and will have to get up and shave before I can go to bed. Weird? Yes. Do I care? No. 🙂
* Telling my kids I love them every day.
* Libby says I'm good at taking videos of the kids.
* Getting up in the middle of the night lots of times without being grumpy.
* Loving Stephen. (don't roll your eyes)
* Going to the gym every day.
* Recognizing when I'm PMS-ing.
* Praying continually.
Wow, thanks for getting me to think of these things today. I feel better already!