It’s easy to be happy on a Friday, and today I’m feeling particularly ebuliant because:
– Tonight we’re going to the Lauritzens for dinner and games. Is there anything more fun on a Friday night?
– We went out to an Indian restaurant on Wednesday night and at our fill of sweet Naan bread and curry. Mmmm.
– Bart’s dad is coming to visit in a few weeks (Bart has a dad and stepdad and I refer to both of them as his dad, which is probably really confusing).
– MY dad and my youngest sister are coming to visit the week after that. Hooray!
– A murder mystery dinner is in the near future!
– I’m going to Maine and Canada this summer with my mom and my sisters.
– I’m going to have an entire month off of school. This fills me with deep and everlasting joy.
– I’ll be doing a individual study class this summer working with a professor to catalog, read, and anotate books that are nominated for the American Library Association’s Notable Booklist for Children. I’m nerdily excited about this.
– The free musical that is put on in Austin’s outdoor theater every summer is Beauty and the Beast this year.
– It’s great weather to ride my bike to and from work.