Isn’t Friday just the most delightful day?
Today, I’m particularly loving Friday because:
- It’s a payday
- I had delicious leftovers for lunch
- I’m having a good hair day (I can’t say anything about hair without imaging Anne Shirley wailing, “It’s my HAAAAAIR”)
- I’m going straight to ALA after work today, where all the good hair in the world will not hide my true nerdiness
- It’s a lovely 45 degrees outside (I have become the kind of person who considers that a lovely warm day. . . oh, my former naive self. How I long for you)
- I have now read 13 books this year
- I don’t have to go to the gym today, as I’ve already done my four trips (since this weekend will be too crazy to fit in another one)
- Monday is a holiday!
- Bart comes home today (he’s been in Wisconsin for work)!
Oh, Friday. I just adore you.