It is, once again, the time of the month where I humiliate myself by admitting how few books I’ve truly read (or, perhaps, the problem is that not enough of you are suggesting fluffy teen romances. Yes, clearly you are the troubling part of this equation).
Anyway, suggest away. Same as usual.
It can be any genre, any age level, and have been published last week or three hundred years ago. You can pick it because it’s a book that everyone should read or because it changed your life or because it is great literature or just because it entertained you. You can DEFINITELY suggest the same book you suggested last month.
Here’s how it goes:
- Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
- I’ll select one comment at random and announce it on the blog later next week.
- On the off-chance that I’ve already read the book you select, I’ll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
- I’ll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of February.
- I’ll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.
And. . .go!