Rocking Chair // Sheepskin // Pillow
A few noteworthy things:
- This month, she gave up sleeping in her carseat and now sleeps in her little mini-crib (after several people commented on my two month post saying that babies die from sleeping in carseats, I asked my pediatrician about it and she said it was fine and she’d grow out of it soon. And she did).
- She is starting to laugh occasionally. There is nothing better than baby laughs.
- This month, she went on on several flights (to Phoenix with Bart and me, and then a week later to and from Cincinnati with me for the Pampers Baby Board Blogger Day). She was really good for most of them, but on the very first flight, when we’d had to wake her up at four a.m., she started crying when we boarded the plane and cried uncontrollably for about ten minutes. Then she fell immediately to sleep and snoozed the entire flight.
- She has the biggest, widest eyes, and she makes funny faces all day long.
- After she was about a week old, we stopped swaddling her arms because she liked them free, but recently we’ve started swaddling her like a little burrito and she loves it.
- Her hair is starting to thin out and get a little longer, and most of the time she has a great little rooster tail going on.
- She’s starting to go to bed a little earlier, sometimes as early as seven or seven thirty and almost always by nine thirty.
I just can’t get enough of this baby. At night, after the other girls go to bed, Bart and I just kiss her and tickle her and try to make her laugh and smile for ages.