Things to love about Saturday:
1) Sleeping in enough that you feel good, but not so late you feel lazy.
2) Going to see a movie in the afternoon (“Nancy Drew;” cute show).
3) Taking a nap on the couch (even if said couch is so small that you have to bend your neck and pull your knees up to your stomach to sleep).
4) Renting the next disc of 24 Season 2 (and having a free coupon with which to do so).
5) Having homemade hamburgers for dinner (and having your husband make them AND do the dishes afterwards).
6) Going to the outlet mall (where it is both surprisingly hot and suprisingly unhumid).
7) Spending twenty minutes looking at school and housing reports for the city (even when you have no children and no plans to sell or buy a house in the near future).
8) Seeing a musical downtown (that is both free and outside in the nice breezy evening).
9) Using online bill pay to pay the water bill (thank you, Dad, for telling me about this miraculous thing).
10) Sitting at the kitchen table with your husband in silence while you both read (and eat an entire bag of kettle corn in five minutes).