When I dressed Ani in this little dress, Bart’s first comment was, “I see the mumuus are making a reapperance.”
Yes they are. With a vengeance.
If there are seven things to know about Ani at seven months:
- Just the happiest baby of all time, that’s all.
- Her thighs. Seriously. I cannot see them without wanting to squeeze them.
- She’s a full-on sitter now. I love it when babies start sitting up – makes it so much easier for them to entertain themselves.
- She’s consistently sleeping through the night now, which just fills my heart with joy.
- Stomach sleeper alert. Just like Ella. Just like me.
- She’s become quite a good eater of solid foods. It took her a while to figure it out, but now she can handle almost any food.
- When she’s hungry, she’ll be fairly good if Bart has her, but the minute she sees me, she just loses her mind, shrieking and frantically bobbing her head to let me know, “I KNOW YOU ARE THE MILK LADY.”
(But you also might want to know that in our house in North Carolina, she’ll finally have a bedroom to sleep in. For the last three or four months, she’s slept in the luxurious spare bathroom nursery. She probably doesn’t care, but I’m very excited).
P.S. A few of the posts I’ve written over at Disney Baby and Spoonful recently: