- Dealing with my fourth (or possibly fifth) cold of the school year. Delightful.
- Watching Little Dorrit (Ralphie would be proud) (what would winter be without these kinds of movies?)
- Losing my mind with joy at the Scholastic warehouse sale. 30 books for $160, mostly hardbound (these were, of course, all for the school library, not for my home library).
- Putting up the Christmas tree (bless Bart for suggesting we do it).
- Christmas cards (our first year doing them! Kind of exciting, actually).
- Making a valient effort to plow through my library books and return them.
- Ordering Christmas presents (this is the first year I am really, truly ready for Christmas well in advance).
- Listening to Christmas music (we’ve fallen in love with Celtic Woman):