You lovely readers were all very enthusiastic about the “Tell Me What To Read” idea (for which I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all are great).
So here we go, Round 1! Tell me what book I should read in July. It can be any genre, any age level, and have been published last week or three hundred years ago. You can pick it because it’s a book that everyone should read or because it changed your life or because it is great literature or just because it entertained you.
Here’s how it goes:
- Comment with the title of one book you think I should read (any book you want). One title only, please, lest my brain explode.
- On the last day of the month (that’s tomorrow), I’ll select one comment at random.
- On the off-chance that I’ve already read the book you select, I’ll contact you and ask for a follow-up suggestion (make sure there is a way to contact you either by blog or email).
- I’ll get a copy of the book and read it by the end of July.
- I’ll write a review of it here. Even if I hate the book, I will not hate you.
And. . .go!