Things I am loving right this very minute:
- My kindle – I’m seriously reading like a maniac right now. (You can check out what I’m reading on Goodreads if you are so inclined).
- Powder Play – When we were in Las Vegas, Merrick introduced me to this stuff and then Mint Arrow mentioned that it was on big sale at Ulta. So obviously I bought some (she said it was only a one-day sale, but it’s still on sale. And use a 20% off coupon, obviously). It goes a long way to help combat my hair’s tendency to be super-mega flat.
- Tillamook Ice Cream – You might know that I seriously love ice cream. But I’d never had Tillamook and now I’m super impressed by it and wondering how I will ever return to the east coast where they do not sell it.
- OPI nail polish – When we were staying at Bart’s dad’s house for a day or two, they mentioned there might be some nail polish in the downstairs bathroom from Bart’s stepsister and there was and it was years old and my nails stayed looking great for a full week (with no top coat). I might need to buy some except . . . dude, that’s a lot of money for a bottle of nail polish.
- This Shirt – I saw Ashley wearing this top a few weeks ago and it was online only, but then it happened to be in the store when I was there recently and obviously I bought one. Strongly considering buying the striped version too. I love the exposed zipper on the back and the half-sleeves. And that it’s thick enough you don’t have to wear anything under it.
(And this is the part where you tell me what YOU love. Or if you have any secrets to getting OPI nail polish on the cheap, you can share that too. If you want).