I can’t believe this baby is only three months old. I feel like she’s been part of our family forever.
Rocking Chair // Sheepskin // Pillow // Jammies
A few noteworthy things:
- When she’s tired, she puts her hands over her eyes and then usually falls asleep like that. It’s only the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
- She sleeps through the night about half the time. With my previous children, I probably would have been feeling super irritated about the nights she didn’t sleep through, but I’m more laid back now.
- She is very social. She doesn’t like to be alone for very long, but if she has someone next to her, even if you aren’t paying any attention to her, she’s much happier.
- The chicken legs are totally gone now. She’s all chunky thighs.
- She does not like to be hot. When we were at the beach she was fine, but once we came inside, she cried and cried and couldn’t be soothed until we took her jammies off. Then she fell asleep in two seconds flat.
- It looks like I might finally get myself a brown-eyed baby. I love my blue-eyed girls, but it’d be fun to not be the only brown-eyed girl around here.
A few people have asked me recently if I ever forget I have three children (especially since she’s almost always asleep if we go somewhere), but actually I am more likely to have all three of them with me and feel like I’m still missing one.
This baby is such a dream, I can’t imagine not wanting at least one more.