If there are three things to know about Ani at three months:
- Her favorite place to nap during the day is smack in the middle of our bed. And it’s so cute, that I let her.
- She was sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks, but this week she seems to be hitting a growth spurt and is back to getting up in the middle of the night for a little sustenance.
- She is a fabulous burper. i don’t ever want to forget the enormous explosions that come from this little girl.
(But you might also like to know that she flexes her little fingers whenever she’s just hanging out on her own, she rarely cries even when Ella squeezes her harder than I like, is starting to laugh at Ella’s antics, has teensy little feet, and is an extremely efficient nurser).
Also, you probably think I’m lying at this point about her being such a smiley happy baby, but how happy would you look if you’d just been subjected to all this madness?
And, elsewhere (me, not Ani):
- Six of my favorite contemporary YA books over at GoodLife Eats
- My Favorite Disney Songs to sing to the girls (I’ve had songs from The Aristocats stuck in my head all week. Ella finally told me to stop singing it)
- Bead Animals (I’m ridiculously impressed with my own artistic abilities here)
- An International Baby Shower (thrown for Merrick by her friends)
- Rainbow Jello Cups (for St. Patrick’s Day)
- Homemade Fruit Snacks
- Pies for Pi Day