Happy Memorial Day!
We’re lucky to live just a few blocks away from a very quiet cemetery that not only has a covered area where we can eat a nice breakfast before walking through the headstones, but ALSO has a shaded playground at the back.
We discovered it last year (look how tiny Ella was!), and are glad to revisit it today.
And then, this afternoon, we will BBQ and swim.
- Time to buy new baby swimsuits (no boy swimsuits in my shopping cart, but I rounded some of those up too)
- When the Toddler wants to be a Baby
- A couple of Glow in the Dark DIY projects
- Happier at Home review, part 2
- 10 main dishes that use canned coconut milk
- Ella is a complete shoe addict. I ordered her some flip flops last week and she won’t stop asking when they are going to arrive. Here are 7 cute little pairs (nothing is more heartbreakingly adorable than baby shoes).