Another year, another set of goals.
I love this time of year and I love seeing so many other people share their goals. If you’ve written about your goals, please leave a link in the comments so I can go check yours out!
Here are some of mine for 2013, which I feel certain is going to be a great year:
- Run a 10K
- 2 Desserts a week (I did this in 2009 and it was by far the most effective way I’ve kept my sugar eating in check. Of course, Bart did it with me that year, so we’ll see how I do this year on my own).
- Reduce food waste, especially with the CSA
- More vegan meals (I’d like to have 15 go-to recipes by the end of the year).
- Be in bed by 10:00 p.m. most nights (with the lights out by 10:30)
- Read four books together
- Monthly dates
- Have a different family over for Sunday dinner 12 times this year
- Host three parties
- Be patient and present
- Family outings on weekends (6 new things in Texas)
- Keep my phone away while I’m with my children
- Improve my photography
- Learn how to use Photoshop better